but it’s impossible
I have a serious fucking problem with a current trend relating to acceptance of queer and nonbinary folk.
The fact that there are so many posts where it’s like “Son, you aren’t allowed to have that dress. … It would look hideous on you, this is more your color.” The fucking SCARE factor to emphasize the relief of acceptance is horrible and I loathe it so much. If you’re going to accept someone, ACCEPT THEM, make them feel welcomed, validated, okay, normal. Don’t trick them into believing they’re about to me put down like they always are. It’s manipulation and it’s gross, even if it’s with good intent.
If one of my parents pretended to be upset that I was bisexual and then went “lmao jk we love you” I wouldn’t punch them because I’m a pansy but I would walk out and ignore them for like a week or five and be seriously pissed. I don’t want to be the butt of your joke. I don’t want to be the source of your amusement over your fucking manipulating emotional jumpscare.
It’s not funny.
It’s not sweet or cute or inspiring to trick someone to manipulate them into feeling a certain way, especially not for the satisfaction of them being relieved you were lying.
I hate it.
The day I was Hawkguy I photographed this great Kate Bishop
original is from here
this is how doctor newton geiszler and doctor hermann gottlieb’s correspondence actually started
also i don’t fucking know SCIENCE so i just bullshit some stuff
albeit quite lazily
(based on seumas's idea.)
Hooray! That’s much better. :D
this is what is going on in scotland right now.
dont ignore this.
there is NO coverage of the rioting on the news which is why its so important that you dont ignore this.
please stay safe if you live in scotland.
my partner actually went to the yes rally in george square a couple days ago and said the no guys were indeed doing nazi salutes
the government should tax single straight men
that fee when no gf
Scotland has been building up to voting on whether they should become Independent from the United Kingdom since 2012, the Idea’s been in the works since the ’50s. Yes voters want to be independent, No voters want to stay in the UK.
The parties backing Yes are the snp, the greens and the socialists, the parties backing No (also known as better together or no thanks) are the tories, labour, lib dems aka the big 3 of shittery
reasons scotland would want independence
- our votes literally don’t count seriously like in a mentaphor you guys would understand it would be as though our entire country voted democrat but the republicans still got into government because the uk is heavily imbalanced
- literally the population of the whole of scotland = the population of london.
- don’t want to be a part of illegal wars
- the maj. of scotland has a socialist sentiment so you could argue we don’t want to be associated w the capitalist uk
- england has been storing their nuclear weapons here for years, making us a target for attack, because they dont care about scottish lives
- basically used scotland as lab rats for taxes and shitty policies so england didnt suffer
- we have free tuition which the english govt want to take away
- we have free healthcare but westminster wants to privatise it which will badly affect scotland as the poorest nation
during the run up to the independence referendum, (referred to as #indyref for shorthand, &please use the indyref tag to talk abt these issues) the yes campaign released hugely detailed plans for an Independent Scotland, the no side produced nothing but scaremongering and outright lies about mysterious ‘new powers’ scotland would get if we stayed in the uk.
There were huge debates which took ages and i cba hashing out again but basically Yes had a more vocal support.
on the 18th sept we all voted and last night/this morning the results came in as an overwhelming result for No. this is bad as it means scotland is stuck in the racist, imperialist uk which supports illegal wars and looks like it’s going to be run by fascists by the next general election. here’s what happened in the horus following this morning;s announcement
- alex salmond, 1st minister & supporter of independence, resigns
- 'new powers' vanishing into thin air as ed miliband says he won;t sign off of them
- evidence of rigged votes in favour of the no side
- no voters who won the referendum rioting in glasgow, burn the scottish flag
- live feed to glasgow tho it looks quiet in george square atm, violence has taken to the streets
- more on ggow
i don’t know much more yet because this is the first day since the vote + i had no sleep after watching the results till 7am so i’ll be periodically reblogging more stuff as it unfolds. followers in west lothian and glasgow keep safe and maybe hide or obscure your yes flags/stickers to keep yourself safe
basically a lot of uncertainty, people have been literally stabbed and businesses burned down. keep an eye on the indyref and scotland tags + my blog if you want to know the latest. scotland’s time zone is UTC+0.
This is just a dream. Just lie back again, just lie back on the bed. It will all be okay if you just lie down and go to sleep. Just do that for me. Just sleep.
eleven and his adorable smile (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ✧)
Another Zagreus illustration. Still don’t really like the story and all its
divergencesdigressions. Still fascinated by the concept of the Doctor becoming some sort of eldritch abomination.
8 scenes: [8/8] Vesuvius explodes with the force of twenty four nuclear bombs. Nothing can survive it. Certainly not us. Never mind us.
does this mean that when the doctor tells himself that he doesn’t have to be alone when using the Moment, before Clara talked him into a different solution, he was channeling Donna